When a conference of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul is contacted by our friends in need, Vincentians go out in pairs to visit our friends in their homes to offer advice, comfort, prayer and direct assistance if appropriate.
Often we will refer our friends to some of the available social services in the community:
Links of other available community resources:
- All around resources for homeless and low wealth persons (Prepared by the Rochester Homeless Response Team)
- Olmsted County Family Support & Assistance
- Catholic Charities
- Three Rivers Community Action
- The Salvation Army
- Zumbro Valley Mental Health Center
- Dorothy Day Hospitality House
- Women's Shelter, Inc.
- Workforce Center